Nintendo has announced that Nintendo Switch Online users in Europe will be able to try out the hilarious Jackbox Party Pack 3 at no extra cost between September 28th and October 4th.
You’ll be able to play the entirety of the game during this time period, but we’d highly recommend getting some friends or family members round to play it, as it’s infinitely more fun with more people.
Here’s a reminder of the features in Jackbox Party Pack 3:
– The threequel to the party game phenomenon features five new sense-shattering games!
– The say-anything sequel – Quiplash 2 (3-8 players). Play all new questions or make your own!
– The deadly quiz show – Trivia Murder Party (1-8 players). Match wits with a trivia-obsessed killer.
– The surprising survey game – Guesspionage (2-8 players). Guess the results to silly survey questions.
– The t-shirt slugfest – Tee K.O. (3-8 players). Battle your custom t-shirts to the death!
– The sneaky trickster game – Fakin’ It (3-6 players). One of your friends has something to hide.
– Play using your phones, tablets, or computers. No extra controllers needed!
– All games support up to 10,000 audience members playing along!
– Plus tons of new features just for streamers! It’s a digital box full of actual fun!
In our review of the game, we said that “it’s a great selection of party games, and is worthy of a place in a Switch library accessed by groups of friends”, awarding it a score of 7/10.
Will you be trying out The Jackbox Party Pack 3 via Nintendo Switch Online? Tell us in the comments!