The next summoning event in Fire Emblem Heroes is coming later this week, and it looks like a rather lovely affair — if a little bit inconvenient for war. Though we suppose wearing a wedding dress into battle is a little bit iconic.
The Bridal Blossoms event kicks off on 20th May from 12am PDT / 5am EDT / 8am BST / 9am CET for a whole month, and will include four wedding-themed units — three brides and one groom (and his father, for some reason). It’s similar to previous wedding-themed events that have come out over the years, and it will even come with a new paralogue.
All three of the brides with this update are from Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade, the sixth entry in the Fire Emblem series, and the one that stars our boy Roy. Here’s a look at all four units and the skills that they can learn:
- Lilina: Beaming Bride
- Skills: True-Love Roses, Gifted Magic, Still Water 4, A/R Far Trace 3, and Joint Dist. Guard.
- Sophia: Prescient Bride
- Skills: Dragon Bouquet, Rally Def/Res+, Atk/Def Push 4, and Atk/Res Hold.
- Cecilia: Etrurian Bride
- Skills: Bridal Orchid+, Rally Atk/Res+, Atk/Res Ruse 3, and Rouse Atk/Res 3.
- Roy (and Eliwood): Blazing Bachelors
- Skills: Blazing Polearms, Luna, Sturdy Surge, Flow Force 3, and Faith in Humanity.
So, Eliwood is trying to marry his son off? There’s a time and a place… Still, this looks like another fun Fire Emblem Heroes event to play through, and we can all appreciate the gorgeous brand new art with every new event.
You can watch the full trailer for the event below. Then drop by the comments and let us know if you still play Fire Emblem Heroes!