Niantic has issued the latest update for Pikmin Bloom, the real-world AR game based on Nintendo’s charming strategy series.
The update takes the game to version 36.0, fixing a number of bugs, adding new sharing features such as the ability to send postcards to friends, and even reducing the required network usage to fully enjoy what the app has to offer. You can find the full patch notes below.
Thanks for playing Pikmin Bloom! We’ve been working on the following improvements and bug fixes:
– Reduced network usage
– Improved a camera roll permission dialog
– Added the screenshots sharing feature!
– You can now send postcards to your friends from the postcards list
– Now you can choose Pikmin to send gifts
– Added a logo on AR photos
– Added new avatar costume
– Other many bug fixes
Have you been playing much Pikmin Bloom? How have you been getting on? Let us know in the comments.