RedDeerGames is a publisher that’s becoming increasingly familiar to eShop aficionados, and it’s confirmed its latest pick-up that’s heading to the Switch. It’s Little Bug which has been developed by Buddy System, an adventure platformer previously released on Steam; it arrives on the eShop on 26th November.
In incorporates some standard-looking platforming fare with a buddy that you can use for swinging around, and for our money its art style is rather attractive.
Explore an atmospheric dreamlike fantasy world and try to get to the hard-to-reach spots with the help of your bright friend. Collect items with fragments of Nyah’s life in her lunchbox and piece together her story. Decide which treasures you want to keep on your journey, and what to offer to the cat spirit named Roadkill, which can unlock secret zones with special objects and new challenges.
– A unique and dangerous fantasy world full of strange evil spirits
– Outstanding graphic style, colorful locations with pleasant soft lighting
– Two playable characters connected with unique physics-based swinging mechanics
– Hidden treasures to discover and unveil secrets about Nyah’s past
– Secret bonus levels with lots of new challenges to unlock
Let us know what you think, is it one for the wishlist?