Jackbox Games has revealed that The Jackbox Party Pack 7 is gearing up for release on Nintendo Switch and other platforms very soon indeed. You’ll be able to get your hands on it from 15th October.
This latest pack includes five new party games for you and your friends to enjoy, so even if you’ve played Jackbox Party Pack 1 through 6, you’ll still find plenty more to do here. We’ve got a list of those five new games for you right here:
- Quiplash 3, a head-to-head battle of wits as you write hilarious responses to quirky prompts while everyone else votes for their favorite! (3-8 players)
- The Devils and the Details, the collaborative chaos game where you’re a family of devils working together to survive in suburbia. Can you handle the daily torture of human life? (3-8 players)
- Champ’d Up, the drawing fighting game where you get to create absurd characters that battle each other over unusual titles. Can you take down the heavy favorite? (3-8 players)
- Talking Points, the make-it-up-as-you-go public-speaking game. Give a speech responding to picture slides you’ve never seen before, or be the Assistant and approve pictures as fast as you can. Just keep talking whether it makes sense or not! (3-8 players)
- Blather ‘Round, the pop culture guessing game. Describe your secret prompt with a very limited vocabulary and hope that someone can figure it out in time. (2-6 players)