Fury Unleashed was created by combining inspiration from modern roguelike platformers, like Dead
Cells and Rogue Legacy, with nostalgic memories of old-school platformers, like Contra and Metal
Slug. We have spent five years polishing our creation to make sure that your experience with the
the game will be as memorable as the aforementioned titles and we wholeheartedly believe that you
won’t be disappointed.
● Ever-changing comic book – Explore the pages of a living comic book where ink is your most
valuable resource and each room is a comic panel. Find out why is John Kowalsky, author of
acclaimed Fury Unleashed series having a creativity crisis and see if you can help him deal with it.
● Gameplay-impacting combo system – Kill enemies quickly enough to unleash your fury and rip
through everything in your way without getting injured. Learn to play flawlessly and beat the
entire game in one, epic combo!
● Game customization options – Choose either challenging Hard mode, which will put your skills
to the test – or Easy mode, where you can adjust the difficulty parameters to your liking. Go solo
or bring in a friend for local co-op session. Choose your hero’s skills to match your playstyle,
customize their appearance or even replace their face graphic with your own!
● Roguelite with soft permadeath – Discover worlds created by a mix of hand-designed levels
and procedural generation algorithms. Choose the best items to assist you in your playthrough
ABOUT AWESOME GAMES STUDIO
Awesome Games Studio is an independent game development studio founded in 2009 and based in a
beautiful city of Cracow in Poland. Over the years we developed and self-published multiple games
for Steam, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, PS4. We’re dedicated to staying independent and developing
our own IP. We love making games as much as we love playing them.
Currently, The team is made of five people:
- Andrzej – lead designer, graphic artist, animator
- Marcin – CEO, lead programmer, co-designer
- Bartosz – gameplay/UI programmer
- Mariusz – console programmer
- Zbigniew – PR/Community manager